Calm Blue Ocean


April 27, 2012


w/ Fancy Lucky Vintage 











After weeks of planning, meetings, organizing, responding to emails, and making copious cups of tea to keep up... the East Coast Fashion Bloggers: Unleashed! event is finally here! 

No matter how busy our lives get, it's important to take some time to enjoy it or it will pass us by. Have a casual cup of tea, smell the ocean, slip your feet into your favorite pair of cozy slippers. Whatever it is that gives you your inner peace; do it.

Excited for this event filled weekend with my fellow style bloggers. Looking forward to meeting you all.  

xx
short presents 

**Today's Fashion Friday Post is brought to you by the following:

4 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    I followed you with Bloglovin; and I liked you Facebook page!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/29/2012

    I adore the photos at the picture - what a lot of retro chic!!

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/29/2012

    Sorry I meant picnic! Hope you got that :-)

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! I just saw more of the photos from this shoot that I am debating whether I should share them! over kill?

      Delete