C'est Elle Jewelry For The Holidays


December 6, 2011

If you are looking for something interesting and sustainable to give this holiday season these individual handcrafted pieces by C'est Elle are your ticket to gift giving success. 




Each of C'est Elle pieces are carefully handcrafted using upcycled products and natural materials that are gathered by Janelle herself. Her mission is to enhance the aesthetic of life's story, while trying to work in the balance of a sustainable lifestyle.


Hand Stamped Spoon Rings 25$  

     

                                  


"My vision for C'est Elle, is to create jewelry that goes beyond beautiful, into meaningful. I want the person who is wearing a C'est Elle piece to feel beautiful, special, and to really connect with the piece. In doing so, I believe the wearer can feel more connected with life itself" 
- Janelle Warren, creator and designer of C'est Elle Jewelry. 

"I gravitate towards using natural materials, which are always handled with care and respect. Growing up on the East Coast, the ocean has played a huge role in influencing my designs and I tend to use shells and pendants reminiscent of the ocean


Curious to see some more of her work? Check out her blog at: 

Make a purchase here: 

Want to contact Janelle? you can do so here: cestellebyjanelle@gmail.com


From hair accessories to earrings to necklaces, C'est Elle has your free spirited lady covered. 


Happy holiday shopping blog readers,
sincerely,
sp 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome blog post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature Kayla!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only for holidays but I think elle jewelry is also good for other use. They are of light designs. My wife like to use most of them.
    Raymond Weil Watches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. Love to visit such a helpful blog. I would like to share that I am a big fan of Elle Jewelry.

    ReplyDelete