Atlantic Fashion Week: Emering Designer Showcase


June 9, 2012

On Thursday evening I scrambled to get myself together and ready (outfit photos to follow) for the first night of Atlantic Fashion week New and Emerging Designer Showcase. Initially I had some reservations about this event, but I put them to bed and went without any expectations. I was pleasantly surprised. Below are some of my favorite stand out pieces. Photos c/o Brent McCombs of AlterEgo Photography!


Bec Fashions


Blue Ladybug Fashions

CBirdo

Mitchell gilroy 

Emma mustafa

Overman

Sueno Swimwear

Cadence MacMichael

The designers showed promise in their collections, and I look forward to seeing what they bring to the runway in the future. Be sure to check out Parisalamode.com for my Highlights coming soon. Want to know what I wore to this event? Outfit photos will be coming your way Friday :)

Happy Saturday! What are your plans for this evening fashionable blog reader? I don't know about you, but it's exhausting being so fashionable.  After two nights of fashion shows I'm taking it easy tonight and watching a movie while chowing down on some homemade avgolemeno soup recipe found here :) Have some fun for me tonight blog reader because tonight I'm staying right here.
xx
sp

Photos c/o Brent McCombs of AlterEgo Photography!


No comments:

Post a Comment