The Difference


August 1, 2011

I decided to grab lunch at Pete's and that made all the difference. Pete's offers a wide range of prepackaged sandwiches, salads, wraps; you name it. This particular sandwich labelled "The Difference" includes roasted red onions. peppers, zucchini, creamy goat cheese (this is what sold me) and sundried tomato mayo. 



Normally I am not a fan of mayo, but I thought the goat cheese would over power it anyway; which I am happy to report I was right. I was standing in front of this section of the grocery store for an enormous amount of time; trying my hardest to decide which sandwich to get. Then I read the two little magical words "goat cheese": SOLD! Goat cheese was just what I was craving, the rich bold creamy flavor was a great compliment to fresh vegetables. " Thanks Pete's for yet AGAIN an awesome sandwich. If you're looking for a delicious lunch idea while you're working/shopping downtown; I'd head to Pete's it'll make all the difference. *LoL* Robert Frost is rolling over in his grave as we speak. Sorry Robert. 


If you read this blog often, you know me I can't eat anything without trying to make it at home. I'm going to try to recreate this little sandwich and I'll post you the results. 


much love, 
sp

1 comment:

  1. This sounds yummy!! I wish I worked close to Pete's so I could pick one up :(

    ReplyDelete