Monochrome Me


April 26, 2013


This week's style panel challenge was monochromatic outfits. This look has been trending since last fall, and although simplistic it can be very tricky to execute (well that is).  Below are the rest of my photos from the shoot with Amanda Brownhill Photography...


Not to fret my pets as usual Fashion Magazine's Style Panel takes all the guess work out of this very popular trend and features not one, but 19 different examples of how to style a monochromatic look! I just want to take a moment to say that I feel very lucky to be able to participate in style panel; I just love seeing how my fellow panelists interpret the different challenges! You are all so amazing and I feel blessed to be up there every week with each and every one of you! xoxo To see the rest of the lovely ladies responses please go here.

Featured Items: Light Wool Trousers: c/o Zara Canada | Blouse: Suzy Sheer (old, but similar here) | Bag: Aldo old | Ballet Flats: Calvin Klein available here | Necklace (long): c/o Adorn | Necklace (short): Stella & Dot | Gold Post Earrings & Tassel Bracelet: Short Presents Etsy Shoppe similar here and here | Sunnies: Ray Ban |

*Photos c/o Amanda Brownhill Photography 

Happy Friday Fashionistas!
Sincerely,
Short Presents

4 comments:

  1. The photos look great Kayla! I love the bridge ones! Pink is your color :)

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! I have been told that before lol :D and I am glad to hear it because I am SO in a pink phase right now.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE these photos; your color selection is perfect for the park which definitely reminded of Central Park in New York! Great editorial :)
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girlie!! :) I value your opinion greatly, so I'm very flattered!!
      xoxo

      Delete