Fresh New Spring Goodies Now Available


April 6, 2013


I've been slowly getting back into adding items to the Short Presents Etsy Shoppe sorry it has been a while, but I'm back and just in time for Spring! These light weight eco-friendly infinity scarves are perfect for Spring and Summer temperatures. Their vibrant colors will instantly add umph to your outfit; whether it's your fav pair of boyfriend jeans and a t-shirt, or a printed skirt and a blazer. Blog reader I should note that I seriously struggled in letting the zebra printed one go up for grabs, if you want it you should probably act fast before I change my mind and keep it for myself.

I have plenty more items to photograph and stock, but these are the most recent items to hit the shoppe. Stay tuned for more spring/summer items coming soon! 

To check out the Short Presents Etsy Shoppe click here 
Happy Shopping!
Sincerely, 
Short Presents

No comments:

Post a Comment