Bunbury


February 15, 2013

Gap


Short Presents
Stripes
Short Presents, Outfits
Short Presents, Outfits, Fashion Friday
Featured Items: Bomber Jacket: Winners | Scarf: c/o Banana Republic | Striped Sweater: c/o Gap (similar)| Tights: American Apparel | Tall Boots: Spring (so old I bought them when they used to be called Transit, but here is a similar pair

If you ever had the opportunity to see inside my closet you would note that there is quite a mash up of clothing and accessories, so much so that you would think I lived a double life. There is everything from tutus to full sequenced dresses, to bomber leather jackets, to teacher cardigans, turtlenecks, and trousers. 

I am involved in so many things, and I work so many different types of jobs (self diagnosed workaholic) that I have a plethora of outfit possibilities. During the week I am all business (with a little flare thrown in of course), mostly my looks consist of many variations of trousers, blouses and cardigans. But on the weekends I have several dance classes, and so depending on which part of the day you see me I could invariably be in tights (as seen above) or in a cocktail dress with red lips on my way to dinner. 

Every yin needs a yang, and this my blog reader is my yin, causal and comfortable for days where you just tour around the city maybe grab a coffee (or two) to kill time until it's time to head to dance class.

Happy Friday Blog Reader!
Hope you have a lovely weekend
Sincerely, 
Short Presents

PS: be sure to check out style panel next week when we talk about stripes!


2 comments:

  1. Cute look! I love the pop of neon from your sweater.

    Kate xo petite-adventures.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transit!! I remember that name...

    That scarf is sooo cozy looking, and I really like the sweater too!

    Enjoy your weekend!

    www.glitterarygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete