Tweed & Floral


December 7, 2012

What I'm Wearing: Floral Blouse: BBDokota (Borrowed) | Tweed Jacket: Black Sheep (borrowed) | Pants: Roots | Bag: Christopher Kon c/o HSC | Necklace: Short Presents | Dena Booties: c/o Vince Camuto | 

Recently I was invited to view some of the summer 2013 lines at a clothing showroom located downtown in my city. It's hard to believe that some of us have to think that far ahead in the future; but such is the way of the fashion world. I can't tell you too much about what to expect from these lines, but at this point I can say that from browsing the showroom and the Lookbooks I am really taken by the BB Dakota and Black Sheep lines (as seen above). We have a lot of look forward to in the coming months blog readers :)

Happy Friday Fashionistas!
Sincerely,
Short Presents

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool that you got to do that. I always think it's crazy how far ahead the runway shows always are. Love that jacket!! You look great!
    Steffi
    http://inherited-jeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete