Designer Craft Show | Christmas 2012


November 15, 2012


I've really been getting into the holiday spirit blog readers, I've been pinning ideas like crazy (see "Holiday Fever" Board), and I've already even starting my Christmas shopping! Yay! Go Me! So I am super excited to be invited to check out the Designer Craft Show this weekend! Major props to my girl Mo for inviting me! I hope I am able to catch (at least once this weekend) the wearable fine art that will be showcased during the 4th Annual Exhibitor Fashion Show. 
 
With several exhibitors, local guilds and members of the NSDCC doing what they do best; the 2012 Christmas Craft Show at the Cunard Event Centre, Pier 23 is a must-do this weekend!

Event Details: 

Friday, 10am to 9pm  | Saturday, 9am to 5pm |  Sunday, 10am to 5pm.   

Adult $7, students & seniors $5, weekend passes $9 --children under 12 are free! Families (2 adults/2 students) $20 and Groups of Seven $40.

Hope I'll be seeing you! 
Sincerely, 
Short Presents

No comments:

Post a Comment