Menswear Monday w/ The Doctor


October 29, 2012



Today's Menswear Monday is brought to in part by inspiration from the Doctor (my favorite way to unwind after a long day), and H&M. Head to toe for under $200? This is why I love H&M. They do such an amazing job of making great fashion accessible, they are always on trend, and they have new stuff coming in all the time. I know that some people feel that H&M overwhelms them, but you just have to know what you are looking for. H&M actually has several different lines, so once you get to know them, you can figure out your go-to! Conversely if you are super overwhelmed or just short on time, just ask one of their sales associates and I'm sure they'd be happy to help you.

Can I just say that I am loving tweed jackets this Fall especially the ones with elbow patches! Unleash your inner professor guys and opt for this updated grandpa look. 

Happy Monday, 
Short Presents

No comments:

Post a Comment