Please Pick ME!


August 7, 2012


Recently I was approached to participate in the Step Up & Style contest with Vince Camuto Basically the contest works like this: all bloggers are given a one-of-a-kind pair of shoes, and are asked to style the shoes, write a caption about the bloggers inspiration, and upload both to Facebook for voting. The winner (based on votes, and styling) will receive a 500$ worth of clothing from Vince Camuto. So blog readers I REALLY need your help here. Please go to the facebook page and "like", and/or comment on my photo pretty pretty please! 
**All photos were taken by the very talented Matt Corkum of Fadetowhitephotography.

The Shoes


The Catch: Yours to keep, but in exchange you must

Style the shoes

Make one's self presentable and photograph

Write a Caption 

Entice others to vote for you

 Cross your fingers, toes, feet and hope you win

Dedicated blog reader I really could use your help on this one. Please vote for me (Short Presents) for the Step Up and Style Contest! by clicking "like" here! Please share/tweet with your friends and invite them to participate! I'd be EVER so grateful & not to mention if chosen I'll have plenty of swanky outfit inspo posts for you come fall! It's a win/win for all of us! :)

To vote please go to the Vince Camuto Facebook Page and "like" my photo and/or comment.

Big thanks to Matt Corkum for squeezing in this photo-shoot on such short notice. Also big thank you to all of you blog readers, without you none of this would ever be possible, so much love back to you.

Sincerely,
Short Presents.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/07/2012

    I went to the Vince Camuto Facebook Page to vote, but I can't find your pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must have missed those when I was changing them over. I've fixed them they should work now. Thanks so much :)

      Delete
  2. Anonymous8/07/2012

    Gorgeous! Done! x

    www.styleonthecouch.com

    ReplyDelete