Red, White, and Blue


June 22, 2012

  What I wore to AFW Designer Showcase

So I spent a lot of time napping and then curling my hair and I didn't really leave enough time to actually document my outfit properly before heading to AFW Designer Showcase.  Note to self: slathering one's hair with Moroccan Oil the day before does not make for good hair curling. Alas, here is a quick glimpse of what I wore.


What I'm wearing: Flat Front Canvas Shorts: Gap (Current), Vera Moda Blouse: Pseudio (current), Black Peep Toes: Marc Fisher (old old old, but similar here), Jacket: Envy (bought around Christmas, but similar here), Necklace: made by me.

I did however find just enough time to take a quick snap of me reading The Coast, both my friend Mo (Check her out here) and I were both featured in last weeks issue (full Coast Article here). That's her working it on the cover! Congrats again honey bun; can't wait for your show this weekend! 

For more about the event be sure to check out these posts I wrote for Parisalamode.com here and here

Happy Friday Fashionista's 
Sincerely, 
Short Presents

3 comments:

  1. always a great / no fail color combo! sorry i missed all the events .... looks like it was such a great time.. See you sat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super excited about tomorrow!! Happy you can make it this time. Mo will be SO pumped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the red, white, and blue...super cute outfit.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete