Chain Linked Cardigan


May 13, 2011

Fashion Friday Look of the day: 
Chain Linked Cardigan


Coco Chanel has been quoted saying: "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street; fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening." Inspired by the world around us here's a look at today's fashion find. 


Just as Coco was inspired by stripped shirts worn by fishermen hauling traps out of the sea many years ago, Tommy Hilfiger must have got his inspiration for this particular sweater somewhere. The Streets perhaps?






Clearly Hilfiger isn't walking the streets of Halifax, but you get the picture. 


I had my eye on this sweater months ago, and when it went on sale for 60% off AND it was in my size; I knew I had to by it. I'm hoping to be sailing away to NYC this summer, so I've been trying to hold off on shopping until I get there. But at this price I just couldn't resist. 




I've worn this sweater a few times, and I like to pair it with a red ruffle blouse, and dark denims. It would also work well with a light orange or coral color; haven't found the right one yet,but when I see it: I'll know.


Happy Friday,
sp

No comments:

Post a Comment